Thursday, September 8, 2016

Creativity is a Science


PDE Linky Party has a new challenge - CARDS! That's easy so I'm sure you will all be able to play along. You have all week - it ends on Thursday.

For my card I used the Stamping Bella "Tiny Townie Sage Loves Science" stamp set...



One of the reasons I love this stamp set is because of the quote that is included (you probably notice I have this Albert Einstein quote as the tagline on my blog posts).



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Quote: Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Sage Loves Science stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers and a Zig Wink of Stella marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Almost Amethyst
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Making Memories Ribbon, Ribbon FX Ribbon, and two science-themed brads that I purchased at a LSS in Poplar Bluff Missouri while on vacation a couple of weeks ago

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette this is gorgeous - love the green and violet colours and the wonderful sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this cutie brewing up something fun!

Katydid Cards said...

This image reminds me of me "trying" to cook. Great image and I love the color combination you used!