Monday, September 19, 2016

Dainty Flowers


The Mystery Image swap group was hosted by Darlene this round and she sent us some dainty little images (SU - Flower of the Month) to use. She actually sent both the September and the October one and told us we could use either one or both - our choosing. I chose October, since my birthday is in October. I also chose to use pinks for my card (I don't use a lot of pink) because it reminded me of the common birthstone for October.

Darlene, thank you for making this round of the Mystery Image swap a lot of fun!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Stampin' UP! Flower of the Month colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Garden Green
Designer Paper: vendor unknown
Embellishments: Horizon Co. Charm, Morex Ribbon, and Offray Crochet Thread

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful card, Jeanette!!

kiwimeskreations said...

One very pretty card Jeanette - love your colours and layout.
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

Such a tiny little flower and yet a perfect design to use it on a card! Great card Jeanette. Love the butterfly charm too.
Lynn

Barb said...

What a sweet card--I love the pink and it is a great choice!

Carol W said...

Great job on this card/image. I was challenged with the small images. You did an amazing job!