Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Card Kit Cuties 2016 - #7


I'm back today with cards that I made from another one of the card kits that I received in a swap. This kit came from Terry L... and it was such fun. The color scheme was shades of blue, the images were darling, and the embellishments were exceptionally nice. THANK YOU, Terry!

Image: Unity "Take the Moment" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
DSP: SU Blueberry Crisp
Papers: SU Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point, and Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Ribbon American Crafts (blue) and Michael's (white),  Eyelet Outlet Rhinestones, American Crafts Buttons, and Hemp Cord and White Enamel Dots from unknown vendors.

I added a bit of my own cardstock for layering and card bases.

As is my norm, I made two cards with the kit...

Card #1




Card #2




Thanks for stopping  by my blog today! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my Mid Week Peek... plus SEVERAL cards that I've made for Falliday on SCS.

4 comments:

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW I love both cards. The colors are beautiful and you have used them to perfection!!! I love the image as well. As always both cards are as beautiful inside as they are on the outside... ♥

Katydid Cards said...

Well you certainly did this card kit justice. Both card are great!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette these cards are wonderful - love the smokey blues and how you have used them - that image is adorable!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these bundled up birdies!! Super cute, Jeanette!