Thursday, October 27, 2016

Falliday Tutorials


As I mentioned yesterday, today's post is highlighting the last three cards I made for Falliday on SCS. These were actually Tutorial projects.

Tutorial #3 was a Twist Gate Fold Card...


I'd never heard of this fold before so decided to give it a try. It went together fairly easily and I kind of like the fold. However, it doesn't photograph well. There's no good way to get it to hold together and get its picture. Oh well.



Tutorial #8 required using then Copic Bleed Technique to make a card - well, two cards. I didn't have a coloring book that was appropriate, so I googled free coloring pages and found one that would work. The image on the right card is the actual coloring page. The one on the left is where the ink bled through to the piece of cardstock behind it.






Tutorial #9 was the Evergreen Tree Tutorial. Basically you "build" an evergreen tree. I used a Martha Stewart punch to do this.



That's it... Falliday is complete. YAY!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so beautiful, Jeanette!! I somehow missed that Copic Bleed Through challenge! That is gorgeous! I only managed to do two cards during the Falliday event.

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Jeanette - love the copic bleed one in particular.
Blessings
Maxine