Thursday, January 12, 2017

Praying For You


As a Christian, I often realize the very best thing I can do for someone is to pray for them.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: Praying Hands from an unknown vendor stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers
Sentiments: Stampabilities All Things are Possible and I'm Praying for You stamped with Gina K Onyx Black ink
Papers: Recollecitons cardstock and scraps of DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Jeanette I love how you did the shadowing background. I'm going to have to give that a try...love your card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thank you, Jeanette! I feel it everyday! Hugs and blessings to you in the New Year as you travel and carry on the Lord's work!

Lisa Lara said...

Jeanette, this is absolutely stunning in every single detail. WOW.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image Jeanette - and your card is wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous!!! Amen- prayers always accepted and given freely : )

:: BlueInks :: said...

You know I am a big fan of you stamping directly on the DP. It looks really good on this card!