Saturday, January 7, 2017

Snow New


Sweet Stampin' has a GREAT challenge for the first one of 2017...


January 7 - 13
Theme: Something New!


My Card:



I bought a new die recently and was anxious to use it... so I used it on my "Something New!" card.



Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Snowman: Memory Box "Snowman Collage" Die
Sentiment: from an unknown vendor
Ink: Gina K Black Onyx
Papers: Recollections Cardstock (Black and White) and scraps of DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones

4 comments:

Chris said...

The snowman frame die is gorgeous Jeanette, love the design and the snowflake paper too, a lovely card to start off this year's challenges!
Chris
xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is really, really, really an amazing card! I love the colors, DP and how you worked the layout. Great job!

kiwimeskreations said...

wow - what a great card Jeanette - love the purple snowflake background, and the snowman's matching hat band and scarf!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that!! I would be all over that die if we actually had some snow in my neck of the woods. Sensational card, Jeanette!