Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 10


This is my Bible Journaling for the 10th day of my personal 21-Day Bible Journaling Challenge...



The control of what I say, O Lord,
and guard my lips.
Psalm 141:3





The vellum overlay flips open so that all of the Scripture is readable:


I will say that for the most part I like how this Bible Journaling entry turned out - all except for the "W" on words. I didn't think about how it would look when I flipped the vellum over to read the text. Lesson learned.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Images: Loralie Art Stamps Daisies for You stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and White CS, AMuse Studio DP, and Vellum from an unknown vendor
Letters: Illustrated Faith
Washi Tape: unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This page is fabulous, Jeanette! I love the paper pieced hat, blouse, and bow!

MiamiKel said...

Fabulous! I want a hat like hers! :) gorgeous coloring and the W looks just fine ❤