Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 9


Here's my entry for the 9th day of my personal 21-Days of Bible Journaling Challenge.


Those who look to him for help
will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame 
will darken their faces.
Psalm 34:5


I chose to fussy cut the flowers (without the stems in the stamped image) to add to my page.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Stampendous Daisy Thanks and Stampin' UP! Gorgeous Grunge and Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Copic Markers, Dew Drop Pearlescent Thyme, and Lawn Fawn Jet Black
Paper: from my scrap file
Washi Tape: from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Positively gorgeous! I'm already partial to green but this is just bursting with life and color - wonderful passage and scripture to highlight ♥

Lynn McAuley said...

Green is MY color and it looks quite fabulous here with this pale yellow! Beautiful page, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is beautiful!!
Blessings
Maxine