Thursday, April 20, 2017

I'm Christmas CraZy...


... and so are my friends!

I currently host a swap of sorts on SCS. It's the Christmas CraZy swap. We swap out names bi-monthly and each pair of participants send a Christmas image and some DP to the other person. Then we have a month to make a Christmas card with what we've received.

It's a fun group of ladies who all seem to love Christmas.

My partner this round is Heather. She sent me an adorable image - Hambo "Reindeer Gift" and a variety of papers. THANK YOU, Heather!

Here's my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Image: Hambo "Reindeer Gift" stamped with Memento Ink on Staples 110# CS (by Heather) and colored (by me) with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and SU Wild Wasabi CS and DP from Heather

Embellishments: Recollections Brads, Stickles Glitter Glue, and SU Ribbon

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this reindeer in his Santa suit??!!! Heather picked some fabulous papers for your to pair with this fabulous guy! Sensational holiday card, Jeanette!

Michelle Usadel said...

This is adorable! I love the layout and that you decorated the inside! So much fun :)

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Heeheehee....this cutie made me giggle. Love what you did with this image and the papers are so perfect!

Unknown said...

I love the reindeer stamp, great paper, you did a fantastic job.
Joan