Saturday, April 1, 2017

You're Going Places


Sweet Stampin' has a theme that sure is to my liking this week - TRAVEL! 

In fact, I like it so much that I'm out-of-town right now - traveling.


But before I left home, I made this card for the challenge:




I hope you'll participate in the TRAVEL Challenge 
at Sweet Stampin' this week!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs Going Places stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Récollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Regal Rose Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Paper Studio "Camera" Gemstone

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette - love the image and the papers are perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Fab card Jeanette, sweet image, beautiful papers and a great design.
Enjoy your travels!!!
xx

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this! I have on occasion missed what I came to see as it whizzes by while my nose is in the map. Hopefully the GPS is the solution to that problem! Fabulous card, Jeanette!

MiamiKel said...

Hey it's Sugar Pea! Great job on the coloring of this wee cutie! And great paper choice!