Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Anything Is Possible


Terry was the hostess of the Creative Card Chicks group this month. She sent out summer'y fun flamingo kits for us to drool over... hmmmm... I mean create with.

Terry's Kit

Stamps - SU Tickled Pink and MFT Tickled Pink (stamped on Gina K Layering White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink)
DSP - American Crafts and Core'dinations
K & Co - pink Gems
Paper Studio - Doily, Twine, Ribbon
Recollections - Vellum and Paper Flowers
MFT - Sun Die, Punch Bunch Sun

THANK YOU, Terry! You included so much stuff in the kit there was no way I could use all of it on my card.


This is my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


The only thing I used in addition to Terry's kit was some cardstock - Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Purely Pomegranate

3 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Such a fun card! Puts you right into that summer mode!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Jeanette - love the colour tones in the hexagonally patterned paper
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I am seeing flamingos everywhere these days, but this fabulously fun one remains one of my all time favorites!! That hat and lei and those flip flops just slay me!!