Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Birthday Cupcake


Today is one of my most favorite days of the month. The 9th... because it's Three Musketeers Day! YAY!

This month it's also a special day because I am out-of-state visiting my parents and my sister. I am sure we are talking, and eating, and talking, and laughing, and talking. You get the picture. Oh, and my sister and I have plans TODAY to go to a LSS near their homes (my parents and my sister live one block from each other). It's called Scrapbook-N-Memories and it really is a VERY NICE store with lots of goodies to drool over. Kourtney (the owner) is very helpful, too. Besides, what's not to love about going to "toy" stores, right? I'm sure I'll have to make a few purchases.

But I digress. This is Three Musketeers Day... what does that mean? The Three Musketeers (Barb, Kelly, and me) all create with the same image and we show what we've made with it on the 9th of the month. This month Barb was the one in charge (she likes being bossy... oh wait, that's not right)... it means she got to choose the image and sent it to Kelly and me. She chose a FUN image from the Tim Holtz collection - Stampers Anonymous Birthday Blueprint. THANK YOU, Barb! I had a great time with this image.





Be sure to head over to Barb's blog and Kelly's blog to see what they made, too.

And don't forget to stop and shop at any and every LSS you get a chance to go to, since they are such fun!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Stampers Anonymous Birthday Blueprint (stamped  by Barb)  I colored it with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Rose Red and So Saffron CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Stickles Glitter Glue
SaveSave

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a fun and festive card! I'll keep it short since I know you'll be offf with family and having fun!

Barb said...

This card is so cute. I love the colors you picked and the layout is wonderful! Says, the bossy one!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun Tim Holtz cupcake. Mine would need to be a little wider to support all the candles!!