Saturday, May 6, 2017

Book of Life


This is the 6th day of my personal 7-day challenge to participate in the SCS challenges. Today it's an Inspiration Challenge. The hostess challenged us to make our own Book Art 3D project. Yikes! Now that's what I call a challenge, since I'm a mostly card making (with occasional Bible Journaling) kind of gal.

So... I went easy! I made a little 5-page book (including the cover) all tied together with twine.




The four inner pages all have a "library card" and "100% Authentic" seal. The heading on the library cards are: My Life, Once Upon a Time, In the Good Old Days, and Everyday Life. Of course there is room to write a story on each card.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Images: My Favorite Things Here's the Story and October Afternoon Story Time
Inks: Copic Markers, Memento (Lady Bug, Paris Dusk, and Tuxedo Black), and Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Papers: Recollections CS (Blue and White) and Crate Paper Double-Sided DP (Love Notes)
Embellishments: Studio 112 Twine and Enamel Dots from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

It's adorable, Jeanette! I bet some sweet tween would love filling this out as a treasured keepsake!!

Barb said...

What a fantastic booklet--love the design and the library cards!