Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dust Off Your Gifts


It's been a few days since I did any Bible Journaling... and I've missed it.

A lot!

So tonight I decided it was time to get into God's Word.

I used a devotional - free from Illustrated Faith "Print and Pray" shop. I've never done that before. I decided to actually add the devotional piece as a tip-in so I'd remember doing it.


Bible Journaling Devotional
by Tonja Hamilton


Romans 12:6-8




Thanks for stopping by my blog again today!

Supplies Used

Illustrated Faith Dust Off Your Gifts Bible Journaling Devotional
Recollections CS and DP from my scrap file
Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I love the Quote.

Lynn McAuley said...

I plan to do just that this morning to get out more cards for the church! Too many hurting people these days has my stash depleted. Fabulous reminder page, Jeanette!