Thursday, August 31, 2017

Christmas CraZy


I'm the host of the Christmas CraZy group on SCS this year. Every other month we have partners that we send images/papers to - all Christmas themed. Then in July/August we sent Christmas card kits (including embellishments). My partner was Paola. She sent me a fun kit and I made two cards. THANK YOU, Paola! 

I only had to add my own cardstock since everything else was in the kit.


Who doesn't love Fluffies, right? I have some Fluffies stamps, but not this one, so I was excited to see it in my kit.









I had no idea who made this adorable snowman so I did a little snooping (I love Google!). It's a Whipper Snapper stamp. Oh my goodness... I might just need to make a purchase. I think the stamp is called Stick Snowman.








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh Jeanette 2 beautiful cards! I love the papers you used on both of them. Again....impressive

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful kit you must have been sent - your cards are fabulous Jeanette - love the images and how you have used them on both cards
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these Fluffies ringing in the holidays!! Super cute snowman, too! Such adorable Christmas cards, Jeanette!