Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Pumpkins



I've owned this Unity stamp set for a long long time... and it's never seen ink before. I feel really bad about that, especially since a friend gave me the stamp. My bad.

But... Craftaholics R Us is having a Pumpkin-themed challenge so I pulled this stamp out, inked it up, colored it up, and made a card.


I hope you'll participate in the Craftaholics R Us Pumpkin Challenge.


September 13 - 19
Theme: Pumpkins


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Unity Thanks Thanks Thanks stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Core'dinations White, Recollections Kraft, and Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip CS and DP from the DCWV Basic Stack

Embellishments: Cloud 9 Rain Dots

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love this pumpkin stamp. Great card. Thanks for being a part of the DT.

Deb said...

Great card Jeanette, looking forward to working with you on the DT

Deb xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love the patched pumpkins :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving these precious patched-up pumpkins!!