Sunday, November 5, 2017

Try Something New With Frantic Stamper


I love trying new things... and for good reason. I recently took the Strengths Finder (under the direction of our state convention for whom I do a lot of volunteer work) and I discovered that my second highest strength is LEARNER and my fourth highest one is INPUT which means I like to collect things - including knowledge, skills, etc. So of course I like to try new things.

Speaking of new things... have you seen the video of the NEW RELEASE at Frantic Stamper - For Love and Music. If you haven't, you need to and you can find it HERE.

Here is one of the cards I made for this release:


Frantic Stamper Dies Used:



Now you might be wondering what I tried that is new on this card. In the photos it is really subtle, but look at this closeup...



I used the Tim Holtz Sun Ray stencil to make something other than sun rays - and I used embossing paste to do it. This is to give the illusion of music coming out of the trumpet.


Here is the inside of my card:



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Dies: Brass Musical Instruments #FRA-DIE-10295 and Dance Sing Rock #FRA-DIE-10355

Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Creamy Caramel CS and DP from my scrap file

Embossing Folder: Darice Records

Embellishments: Dreamweaver Embossing Paste and Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I want to take the strength finder test!

This card is really nice! I love the background paper .

Hugs,

Chriss

Lynn McAuley said...

Great use of those rays to show the music blasting from that horn!! Wonderful work!