Sunday, December 3, 2017

Glory



There's a Bible Journaling (BAJ) group on SCS - if you are a Bible Journaler and didn't know that, you might want to check it out HERE.

Julie is the hostess of the group and every month she gives us a BAJ theme to use. Here is what she said...

This month the theme will be Glory.  How will you interpret Glory- The Glory of God, Glory to God in the Highest, His Glory, Glory in Creation and so many more! I cannot wait to see your beautiful Bible Art Journaling! 

I searched scriptures about glory and found the one I wanted to use.

These are the words of Jesus from John 17:22-24...
I have given them he glory  you game me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me. Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began.


I created my own "1" to represent that we as beliers are one with Christ because - and only because - of God's glory. The large GLORY is letter stickers, but I did use my own writing/printing on the page - "made one by God's glory" - and for once I don't hate my own penmanship. Progress.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Letters: EK Success Alphabet Stickers

Papers: Recollections Cream CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor
SaveSave

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Very creative. Some day I'll have time to do Bible Journaling. For me, I would interpret this as living with an "eye single to God's glory."

Donna said...

Great job! That verse sounds similar to one that we read at our wedding. But I love what you did with your journaling!

Lynn McAuley said...

Glorious, indeed!!