Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Fork In the Road


Have you ever encountered a fork in the road? You thought you were heading one way, but something came up and you just weren't sure where it was taking you.

I've had those kinds of experiences, which is one of the reasons why I love this Yogi Berra quote.

If you come to a fork in the road take it.

That's just one of four great stamps in the Wise Men stamp set from The Project Bin.


I love the size of the stamp (it makes a bold statement):




I used some subtle bicycle designer paper in the background to coordinate with the bicycle charm. And I thought just a pop of orange was a nice addiction.


Here is the inside:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Wise Men stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and SU Old Olive CS and Dream Street Papers Clubhouse Dungarees and K & Co. Happy Trails DP plus a scrap of Orange DP from an unknown vendor

Die: MFT Blue Prints 7

Embellishments: Brads and Charm from unknown vendors
SaveSave

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

The bicycle paper and brad are perfect for this awesome sentiment!! Sensational card, Jeanette!!