Friday, March 9, 2018

Friends Make Life More Fun


FYI - I have two blog posts today. This one and the one that went live on my blog at midnight. It features Eyelet Outlet products and is a fun CACTUS kind of card. Please check it out, too, either by scrolling on to the next blog post or by clicking HERE.

This is the 9th... which means it is a 3 Musketeers day! Kelly, Barb, and I have been doing these posts monthly for more than three years.  I was the host this month (which means I picked out the image we used).

I had so much fun deciding what we three would create with. I finally decided to use a Unity stamp set called "3 Snowbuddies" because snow always makes me think of Kelly and the three of us got to hang out (with a bunch of other friends, too) at Barb's house in January... so the sentiment seemed perfect.

All the FUN we have is greater together!




Be sure to head over to Barb's blog and Kelly's blog, too. I always love seeing what they've created.

We three are 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Unity 3 Snowbuddies stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Almost Amethyst CS and Creative Expressions and Paper Studio (Holiday Magic Snowflakes) DP

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and a Snowflake Brad and Washi Tape from unknown vendors
SaveSave

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun and fabulous Jeanette - and such an appropriate image for you three. :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I can see the three of you together sledding down a snowy bank!! Super cute card, Jeanette! I HOPE you have had your last snowfall of the year. It's mid-March already!!