Friday, March 2, 2018

Thank You for Your Service


One of the things we need to do - OFTEN - is thank our military personnel. Today's post is about doing just that. And while my card features the fabulous Army Men Brads from Eyelet Outlet, this post is not just about Army. It's about all of the men and women serving in all of our military branches.

THANK YOU for your service!






Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Pearl Strips (Black)


The Army Men Brads are flat enough that I could even add one to the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used


Stamp Set: JessicaLynnOriginal Military Brentwood Owl stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Garden Green CS and DP from my scrap file

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome layout! Love the toy soldiers.