Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Friends Make Each Day Sweet as Honey


It's the 9th of May, do you know what that means? It means it's time for the Three Musketeers post.

Kelly is the host this month, so she sent Barb and I the image/sentiment for our creations. If I understood her correctly, the sentiment is what drew her to this set. It's a Stamping Bella set called Honeybear Stuffies.

Kelly, as per your challenge instructions, I did use the sentiment... but hey, why wouldn't I? That sentiment says it all! I treasure your friendship (and Barb's) and can't imagine what life would be like without you in it.


Be sure to go to Kelly's blog and Barb's blog to see their cards today!



Here's my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image/Sentiment (provided by Kelly): Stamping Bella Honeybear Stuffies stamped on 110# Recollections White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink - I colored it with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Blue and SU Daffodil Delight CS and Paper Pizzaz Light Blue Spattered DP plus a scrap of DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: SU Ribbon and Brads from unknown vendors
SaveSave

4 comments:

Donna said...

What a sweet, adorable image! Such a cute card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, your post has me a little misty eyed! What sweet words, and I couldn't agree more :) One of the reasons I chose this image was FOR the sentiment! (well, the image is cute, too!) I am so grateful to know you AND have met you! Bucket list - check!

Now your card - wow! So classic and crisp - very much your signature to have great paper, too! I love the blues! All around fab-u-lous!

Lynn McAuley said...

Precious, precious card!! My clogging teacher just started her first bee hive!! Maybe I'll get some honey!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous way to use this beautiful image Jeanette - love how you have mounted it against the shades of blue
Blessings
Maxine