Thursday, May 10, 2018

You're Beautiful!


The Project Bin's #bff stamp set is one of my favorites. It has such uplifting statements in it, like the one I featured on today's card.





I added some gorgeous Eyelet Outlet "bling" 
to the centers of three of the flowers on the designer paper:





Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin #bff stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Dapper Denim CS and Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph DP

Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet Flower Bling and Glitter Enamel Dots and Hobby Lobby Ribbon

4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Oh, wow! I love the sentiment on the partial circle! Gorgous papers! Fabulous card inside and out!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning and dramatic card with the bling in those big and bold flowers Jeanette
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

The DP is gorgeous- and I love the sentiment, and the flower centers accent is a great touch!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous paper with this wonderful sentiment!